Monday, March 17, 2008

An official BLoGgeR!


Welcome to the Bradley Family site! I have to say I am excited that I have an easy, well a way, to show people my growing family. I don't always have the time to call or spend time with all of you who I love so much! For the last few months this friend at work (who will reamain nameless) JODY, has been asking me (pestering) to start BLoGgiNg. So a couple weeks ago I did. It took me a long time to pick my background. I put our family picture on it and then I sat there at the computer for literally an hour typing then erasing, typing then erasing. I just couldn't figure out what to say. So finally I just left it with the picture. And then the other day at work she came in and told me how she had a friend that was looking at all her friends on her blog and she came across mine and was like, "who is this? Does your friend not know how to blog?" It was so sad. So I decided I needed to just do it! Which by the way, if you are reading this...you are 100% accurate to say I don't know how to blog. I am excited that I've finally done it though.

5 comments:

Crowther family said...

Aimee, Aimee, Aimee,- I am so proud of you! Your girls look so cute. The dogs are HUGE!! Now you just have to remeber to blog.LOL I love you it. Great job!

Amber said...

Aww, cute family picture. Welcome to the world of blogging. This will be a good way to keep in touch, since we live right next door and never see eachother :).

Sheena Menke said...

Welcome to the blogging world Aimee, I'm so excited that you finally joined! I found it through the Meeker's and I was stoked. I did the exact same thing as you when I started my blog but then I convinced myself that really only my sister was going to read it anyway. Your family is gorgeous and I hope that you will share some of your amazing crafty ideas through your blog too.

Amber Bradley said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited that you have a blog! I love love love checking in on everyone. It will be fun to get updates...I will look forward to them! Love the background! Love the family picture!

Shelby Nicole said...

AIMEE...your girls are growin up SO fast...and SO SO beautiful! And I love your hair in this picture....!! YAY!! :) Anyways...glad to finally find out what your blog addy is! ;) It's cute...i love it..!